Today I will be telling you how to make the PANCAKES OF DREAMS!
Right, before we begin I should mention that this recipie was given to me by my Aunt Eileen who got it from her Mum and that’s my gran so just you be careful before you say you don’t like pancakes alright?
* 2 cups self raising flour.
* 2 tablespoons caster sugar.
* A pinch of salt.
* 1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
* 1/2 pint of milk.
* 1 egg.
* Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
* Mix the wet ingredients and add slowly to the dry ingredients.
* Mix until you have a batter.
* Pour your batter onto a hot griddle or pan and flip whenever the bubbles begin to pop.